Cards are known as the traditional game of our ancestors in the past. They are loved because they are attractive and interesting, requiring players to know how to calculate. In the card game there are many different rules, but basically they use a deck of 52 cards, divided into suits: Hearts, Diamonds, Diamonds, Spades,… to form pairs of shields. Lieo, Wax, Quan,… To understand more about this game, please refer to the article on basic card playing rules below.
Briefly Learn About Chan Cards
Originating from China, card games were introduced to Vietnam during the Nguyen Dynasty. This card game is currently available at Trang chủ New88, the playing equipment includes a deck of 52 cards, each card has a value from 1 to 10, with 4 suits: Hearts, Diamonds, Diamonds, Spades,… Each suit is There will be 13 cards and are called cards.
In the card game, players will use cards to create pairs of cards, cards, clubs, cards, etc. Normally, each value will have a term in the basic rules of card game New88. as follows:
- Straight: A pair of cards with the same suit and the same number, they have the highest value in the card and are arranged in order from high to low.
- Lie: Pair of cards with the same suit and consecutive numbers.
- Co 4, Ro 8 – Ro 9: Usually have a lower value than Chan, arranged in order from highest to lowest such as: Ace Double, Double Tam, Leo Tam Tu,…
- Wax: is a pair of cards with the same number but different suits, they have a lower value than the lie arranged in order from high to low.
- King: A pair of cards with the same number but different suits will usually have one card as Ace. This piece has a lower value than wax, arranged in order from high to low such as: Ace of hearts, Ace of diamonds, Ace of diamonds,…
See: Slot Game New88
Instructions for Basic Card Game Rules for Beginners
After understanding the cards and pairs of cards in the card game, we will learn about the basic rules of playing card game on the New88 homepage, including:
SNumber of Players in Shield Card
Cards can be played with 2 to 4 people, but are usually played with 4 people. Each player will have a position called the door, determined by drawing lots or choosing randomly. There are 4 doors: East Gate, South Gate, West Gate and North Gate, in which the East door will be the first dealer and the South door will be the first person to play cards. After each game, the door will move clockwise, meaning the East Door will become the South Door, the South Door will become the West Door.
How to Deal Basic Cards
The dealer will take 52 cards, shuffle them thoroughly and divide them equally among 4 players, 13 cards each. Players will then arrange their cards in order from high to low according to suit from Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs to Spades. The special point here is that players will hide their cards, not letting others see them.
Basic Card Playing Rules
After the cards have been dealt, players will begin playing cards in turns, clockwise, starting from the South door. You will play any card, called a hit card, the next person will have to play a card of the same suit as the hit card, called a hit card.
If you do not have a card of the same suit, you will have to play a card of a different suit, called a discard. The card playing process will continue until one player runs out of cards, called a full hit, or when a player wins a special pair of cards, called a special hit.
Finally, the Player will be scored based on the pairs of cards he wins in the game. Each pair of cards will have a certain number of points, as follows:
- Sure: 10 points
- Leo: 5 points
- Wax: 3 points
- Quan: 2 points
- Pair of cards 1 – 9: 20 points
- Pair of cards 2 – 8: 15 points
- Pair of cards 3 – 7: 12 points
- Pair of cards 4 – 6: 10 points
- Pair of cards 5 – 5: 10 points
Penalties in Shield Cards That You Should Know
- Dealing error: Occurs when the dealer deals the wrong number of cards to each player, or deals the cards unevenly, revealing the cards for others to see. If violated, the player will be fined 10 points and the game will be re-dealt.
- Playing error: The player plays an invalid card, for example: playing a card of a different suit when there is a card of the same suit, playing a card out of turn, playing a card not in hand, etc. The penalty rule is that the player will be fined 10 points and their cards will be taken back.
- Playing card error: Player takes an illegal card, for example: takes a card of a different suit when there is a card of the same suit, takes a card out of turn, takes a card not in hand, etc.
- Reporting error: A player reports an invalid card, for example: reporting a card that is not in hand, reporting a card that is not in line with the winning hand, reporting a card not according to the turn, etc. This error will result in the reporter being penalized 10 points and the article will be cancelled.
Above is all the information about the basic card playing rules that you can know. If you want to learn more, please join the link to New95 to experience. Don’t forget to register an account at the New88 homepage to experience many exciting games.